In order to buy or sell Invictus Margin Lending (IML) tokens, you first need to create an account within the investor portal and complete our KYC process.
Persons from the United States, Bermuda, Mauritius, South Africa or the Cayman Islands are unable to complete KYC at this time.
Purchasing IML on the investor portal
- Navigate to 'invest' under the 'Margin Lending' tab
- Select your payment method: we currently accept TUSD and USDT as well as credit/debit card and bank transfer. For the latter two options, please see this section
- Select your investment amount to view an estimate of how many IML tokens you will receive
- Confirm which linked address your IML tokens will be sent to: this should be a personal address capable of receiving Ethereum ERC20 tokens. It should not be an exchange address. You can link addresses under 'settings'. Read more here
- Continue to payment, accept the terms of the transaction
- You can track the progress of the transaction under the 'history' tab
- Any investments received before 10h00 UTC will be allocated tokens at 13h00 South African Standard Time daily. Investments received after 10h00 UTC will be allocated the following day