Each token represents a stake in the fund. C20 tokens were initially sold in a once-off, closed-ended offering and can now be purchased through our portal after verifying. Crypto20 is also available on several exchange platforms over-viewed below.
No further tokens will be sold or minted by Invictus Capital.
The investment process
- Navigate to 'invest' under the 'Crypto20' tab
- Select your payment method: we currently accept BTC, ETH, TUSD and USDT, as well as credit/debit card and bank transfer. For the latter two options, please see this section
- Select your investment amount to view an estimate of how many C20 tokens you will receive. Crypto20 tokens are purchased at the prevailing NAV
- Confirm which linked address your C20 tokens will be sent to: this should be a personal address capable of receiving Ethereum ERC20 tokens. It should not be an exchange address. You can link addresses under 'settings'. Read more here
- Continue to payment, accept the terms of the transaction
- You can track the progress of the transaction under the 'history' tab. Crypto20 tokens are allocated on the price update, hourly
Purchasing C20 through OVEX
C20 is available on the South African exchange OVEX, which is responsible for South Africa's largest OTC desk. Invictus Capital has a partnership with OVEX through the Hyperion Fund, and supplies C20 tokens to be sold at NAV + 1%.
- Create an account with OVEX here
- Complete their KYC procedures, which may have some geographical restrictions to be noted
- Navigate to the CRYPTO20 Faucet and purchase your tokens with ETH or BTC