In order to buy or sell Crypto10 Hedged (C10) tokens, you first need to create an account within the investor portal and complete our KYC process.
Persons from the United States, Bermuda, Mauritius, South Africa or the Cayman Islands are unable to complete KYC at this time.
Purchasing C10 on the investor portal
- Navigate to 'invest' under the 'CRYPTO10 Hedged' tab
- Select your payment method: we currently accept BTC, ETH, DASH, TUSD and USDT as well as credit/debit card and bank transfer. For the latter two options, please see this section
- Select your investment amount to view an estimate of how many C10 tokens you will receive
- Confirm which linked address your C10 tokens will be sent to: this should be a personal address capable of receiving Ethereum ERC20 tokens. It should not be an exchange address. You can link addresses under 'settings'. Read more here
- Continue to payment, accept the terms of the transaction
- You can track the progress of the transaction under the 'history' tab. Depending on the investment method, it may take some time to reflect there
- Any investments received before 10h00 UTC will be allocated tokens at 13h00 South African Standard Time daily. Investments received after 10h00 UTC will be allocated the following day
It is also possible to purchase C10 by sending ETH to the smart contract address from your whitelisted address. We have an article on doing this here. Advanced user option.
You can sell your C10 tokens by redeeming them with Invictus Capital directly, you will receive the USD value of your tokens in ETH once the redemption is processed (minus 0.5% exit fee).
To do so, follow the instructions here.