Note: Transferring tokens to the smart contract address will not redeem them. You need to complete the specific requestWithdrawal function.
Using the dApp on our automated investor portal
To redeem tokens, a dApp is hosted on the Invictus website in the investor portal.
This dApp requires that you redeem via MetaMask or the Invictus Wallet.
- Navigate to the 'redeem' section under 'Emerging Markets Solar'
- Select the wallet to redeem from. This will either be your Invictus Wallet or a MetaMask account. If your EMS tokens are in a different address, you must transfer them to one of these addresses to use the redemption dApp
- Make sure your Invictus Wallet/MetaMask account has a small amount of ETH in it to cover network transaction fees; 0.01 is usually sufficient
- Confirm the amount of tokens to redeem. You will receive an estimate of the amount of TUSD you will receive in return
- If using your Invictus Wallet: enter your wallet passcode and submit the transaction
- If using MetaMask: submit the transaction
- You will receive your TUSD on the next price update. Price updates occur daily 13h00 South African Standard Time
If you are having trouble connecting, please troubleshoot with the help of this article.
It is also possible to redeem tokens from a hardware wallet, in concert with MetaMask, and thus you can use the website dApp. Please see the following:
- Redeeming with Trezor/MetaMask: https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps:MetaMask
- Redeeming with Ledger/MetaMask: https://www.ledger.com/metamask/
If you are still having problems please send us an email or start a chat session.