To transfer ETH or tokens out of your Invictus Wallet:
- Log in to the portal and navigate to the 'wallet' tab
- Click 'send' and select the asset, making sure that you have a small amount of ETH in your Invictus Wallet to cover network fees; 0.01 is usually sufficient
- Paste in the deposit address that you are sending to, double-checking that you have pasted the correct address and making sure that it is a checksummed address. Checksum is explained here. To make an address checksummed, go to Etherscan, paste the address in, and copy the format as shown
- Enter the wallet passcode and submit the transaction
- You can track the progress of transactions on Etherscan
If you are still having difficulties please email us or start a chat session.